We believe the church should be the place where, whosoever will, can come experience God in real and meaningful ways.
So, you, are most welcome to come hear the word of God, as the scripture states,
“so then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.”
Straight-Line Church invites you to visit a different kind of church, a church where people are accepted as they are and where real problems are addressed with real truths from God’s Word. We invite you to come and allow the Lord to change or, fix what may be broken in your life. Here at Straight-Line Church, you’ll find encouraging worship music and messages that will make you want to take notes rather than go to sleep. You will also enjoy our multimedia presentations intended to enhance your worship experience.
We speak in a language and operate in a format that everyday people can understand, because we think that God’s Word can be presented in a way that is relevant to the needs of individuals of many different backgrounds and life circumstances.
What We Believe:
- In the beginning God created all things.
- The Bible, having been inspired by God, is entirely trustworthy and without error. Therefore, we are to believe and obey its teachings.
- The Bible is the only source of special revelation for the church today.
- The one true God is personal, yet beyond our comprehension. He is an invisible spirit, completely self-sufficient and unbounded by space or time, perfectly holy and just, and loving and merciful. In the unity of the Godhead there are three “persons”: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- God created the heavens and the earth, and all they contain. He upholds and governs them in accordance with his eternal will. God is sovereign (in complete control) yet this does not diminish human responsibility.